Monday, June 11, 2012

Another short preamble prior to the revelation of the second law

I had to leave Martin's place. Been a bit of time in order to find someone new who would be willing to accept me, but here I am again. Sorry.

It was the Teliki, of course. I don't know which one, and I don't think it makes a difference. They're all the same, and you can't tell them apart, but they were displeased, to say the least. They made a threat, and I think they meant it.

The Officiant was there, and if he had had a face, I'm sure he would have been smirking at me. The Teliki didn't see him, of course. He was hiding, as he always does, just out of view. A presence, but one you can only sense, and very rarely see.

Martin is alive, for now at least. Being a Chrono-Nomad, you know how everyone ends up, and I know how Martin's life ends. I'm not going to spoil that for now, because it does tie in to some stuff later on, so I'll keep silent about it, but I will say this: He didn't deserve what happened to him. Or rather, what I think happened to him. I'm not really sure what happens when-

No, shut up, Ishmael. Spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment