Thursday, May 24, 2012

An introduction of sorts

He's sleeping right now, so I can come over and use his computer.
He won't know. I always make sure to wipe out any sign of my usage before he comes around again. Clear the cache, erase recent history. You can't erase all of it, because if you erase stuff that HE'S done, and he remembers, he'll suspect something, and then he'll go all paranoid and start recording, and THEN I have to find a new place, and a new computer, and a new guy who's so alone and lonely that he'll let anyone in, even if he doesn't know it.
So I only use his computer when he's asleep and not aware of my presence. Also, it's one of The Rules.
I'll get to those, I suppose, but for now, I need to check and make sure he's not waking up.
Okay, he isn't. Cool. I've still got some time.
I suppose I should tell you now, by the way, that if he does start to wake up, I'll have just enough warning to publish this, and erase my presence before he shows up. If that happens, this'll probably end right in the middle of












Ha. Got you there. Anyway, it'll look like that. Not to worry, though, on the rare occasions when that does happen, I'll fastforward to the next time he's asleep and I'll finish the post. Promise. Unless something interferes. The Officiant might, or the Teliki, but neither of them know about... um... my friend. My host? Let's call it a host.
Anyway. I've decided to sit and write about my life, because I feel there should be some record, even if no one ever sees it, or knows it exists. So, in that way, it's like my life.
No one ever sees me, and no one knows I exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment